For Schuitemaker Machines B.V., Schuitemaker Industrial B.V. and Innovado B.V. (hereinafter referred to in this statement as Schuitemaker) the correct treatment and protection of personal data is very important. We therefore deal with and protect the personal data you provide with the utmost of care.
In this privacy statement we explain what personal data Schuitemaker collects and the transparency and integrity with which Schuitemaker processes and uses the personal data we collect from you and, if requested, deletes this data adequately and correctly. You can find this information on our websites: www.sr-schuitemaker.nl, www.sr-schuitemaker.com and www.schuitemaker-landtechnik.de.
We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Dutch implementation act (AVG).
WHY DOES SCHUITEMAKER PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
There are various reasons why Schuitemaker collects and processes your personal data. Schuitemaker collects and processes contact details from the agreements it enters into with business relations, including name, job title, commercial and/or professional interests, business mobile telephone number and business email address:
- If you are a (potential) client of ours, we use your data so that we are able to send a quotation, to determine the specifications or requirements that a specific product or service is required to satisfy, to deliver goods or to carry out work for you, to invoice, and to communicate with you speedily and effectively about the details of the agreement.
- If you are a (potential) supplier or another contractor, then your personal data is likewise necessary for entering into and implementing an agreement. When purchasing, this is necessary to make known the specifications or requirements that a specific product or service, in our view, is required to satisfy, to send a quotation request or to place an order with you, to pay your invoices and to communicate with you speedily and effectively about other aspects of the agreement.
- For internal analyses for process improvements, the development of products and services and market research.
- In order to keep business relations and their employees informed about our (new) products and services - directly, but also by means of promotions on (our own) social media channels - Schuitemaker tries to take into account preferences based on products and/or services already purchased. Schuitemaker actively follows social media channels, such as Facebook, YouTube and blogs. We follow and participate in discussions and answer relevant questions. Schuitemaker reserves the right not to reply to every comment or question and no rights can be derived from replies we send that relate - or not, as the case may be - to the content. Schuitemaker makes use of access to social media provided by visitors or clients, which means we have access to personal data displayed (in part) by visitors. When you communicate with us via our social media channels (by posting comments or following us by clicking the like button), it is possible that we can see personal data. We should point out to you that this privacy statement applies to the personal data that Schuitemaker itself processes. With respect to the use of these social media websites, the terms and conditions and the privacy statements of the relevant websites apply.
- If you regularly place orders with us and/or make deliveries to us, we will store the personal data you give us and will use this in the future to inform you personally by email of existing or new products and services and, if necessary, to make you aware of any offers. To this end, we have a justifiable interest in using your personal data, that is, to inform, promote and sell our products and services. Every time we send a promotional email, you will be given the opportunity to tell us that you no are no longer interested and to have your data deleted.
- If you are a one-off customer of ours, we will only send you promotional emails if you have given us prior permission to do so.
You are not obliged to provide us with your personal data. However, if you fail to provide us with the necessary personal data, then it is possible that we cannot carry out the specified work.
HOW LONG IS YOUR DATA KEPT FOR?
Your personal data is not kept by Schuitemaker for longer than is strictly necessary, so that the defined purposes for which the data is collected is realised. As far as the email newsletter is concerned, your data is kept for as long as you are registered. You can always withdraw permission to have email newsletters sent to you by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email that is sent to you. In order to optimise the functionality of our website and to analyse the website your (anonymised) data is kept for no longer than 48 months, or for as long as you have given us your permission.
WHICH THIRD PARTIES HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR DATA?
For implementing its services, Schuitemaker calls in the services of third parties for carrying out marketing services (such as printers, email and postal processors).
Personal data is only made available to third parties if this data is necessary for the third party to carry out the services in question (for example, we make use of the email programme MailPlus from software provide Spotler for sending out our newsletters). View the privacy statement of MailPlus here: Insofar as these third parties process personal data for carrying out the services in question, they do so in their capacity as processor for Schuitemaker and we have taken the necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure that your data is only processed for the purposes which are outlined above. Processing agreements are entered into with these third parties by Schuitemaker. Only if Schuitemaker is legally obliged to do so, is personal data passed on to supervisory bodies, tax authorities and investigating authorities. In this framework, personal data can also be passed on to recipients in countries outside the European Economic Area. In such cases, Schuitemaker shall take measures which are reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal data is safeguarded as best as possible.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
To prevent unauthorised persons gaining access to your personal data and illegal processing, Schuitemaker makes use of technical and organisational security procedures. These procedures guarantee a suitable security level, taking into account the type of processing and the nature of the personal data being protected.
SCHUITEMAKER AND WEBSITES OF THIRD PARTIES
On the websites of Schuitemaker you can find links to other websites. We are not responsible for how these parties treat personal data. To this end you should read the relevant privacy statement for the website in question.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
QUESTIONS, COMPLAINTS, INSPECTION OR REQUEST TO AMEND DATA
If you wish to know what personal data Schuitemaker collects on you and uses, you can submit a request for us to send you an overview of this. We would ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity for this. A request for inspection can be submitted by sending an email to email@example.com for the attention of the Marketing department. Schuitemaker will reply to your request in writing within four (4) weeks by sending an email to your email address. If, on the basis of the overview provided, you wish to have this data corrected, added to, deleted and/or screened, you can send a new request for this. Likewise, we will reply to this within four (4) weeks. If you have any questions about our privacy statement or would like to make use of your right to inspection, correction or removal, you should contact us:
Schuitemaker Machines B.V. | Schuitemaker Industrial B.V. | Innovado B.V.
Morsweg 18 | 7461 AG
Rijssen | The Netherlands
Telephone: +31 (0) 548 – 51 41 25